Even the parking lot is pretty at Lewis!! #MelissaChurchill
Thanks to the CABAA members who came out to talk to Lewis students today!
Went for a run on the nature trail and spotted this glorious praying mantis!
MY DIAMOND CANDLE IS FINALLY HERE!
Just a typical day in Lewis Aviation!
Sometimes you just need a little extra practice
Fellowship of Justice barbecue!
Whether you’re a freshman, new to campus dining or just looking for something new to try, Lewis seniors Samantha Toomey and Nicole Krage recommended some of their favorites from around campus for everyone!
- Waffles from the Courtyard Café
- Caramel Iced Latte from Jazzman’s Café
- Breakfast sandwiches from the Courtyard Café
- Muffins from Jazzman’s Café
Lunch / Dinner
- Sandwiches from Charlie’s Place and the Courtyard Café
- Quesadillas from Charlie’s Place
- Mozzarella sticks from the Flyers Den
- Wings from the Flyers Den (variety of sauces available)
Snacks / Drinks
- Italian soda from the Courtyard Café
- Smoothies from the Flyers Den and Jazzman’s Café
- Flyer Frosty from the Flyers Den
- Caramel Delight Blast from Jazzman’s Café
- Brownies from Jazzman’s Café
Here’s a look at the course Decision Science. It’s a core class for business majors!
Early morning ROTC!